Thu, Apr 07|
BridgeValley Community & Tech College
West Virginia Unmanned Aerial Systems Workshop
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
BridgeValley Community & Tech College, 2001 Union Carbide Drive, South Charleston, WV 25303, USA
About the Event
About the Workshop:
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), as part of its ongoing Every Day Counts Round 5 (EDC-5) initiative, along with the West Virginia Department of Transportation and the West Virginia Local Technical Assistance Program are offering an interactive workshop on Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
Attendees will hear from subject matter experts on:
- Starting and growing a UAS program
- Implementing UAS technology in support of key transportation applications
- Technology and UAS use case examples
Where is the Workshop?
BridgeValley Community & Technical College
2001 Union Carbide Drive, South Charleston, WV 25303
Advanced Technical Center Training Suites 131, 132, 134
Following registration, a link will be provided to those participating virtually.
Who Should Attend?
This strategic and timely workshop will benefit a wide range of participants.
- State, City, County and Tribal staff
- Emergency and incident management personnel
- Field personnel - communications, operations, maintenance, construction, consultants, contractors
How Do I Participate?
The workshop is free of charge, but requires online advance registration.
Register Now: https://forms.gle/rDn9x7TjZjeff8pd8
Contact: Travis Long, West Virginia Department of Transportation (email@example.com)